A couple of months ago, we changed the location of our destination wedding – right after the invitations went out. It was a hard decision to make because we knew we would incur a financial loss, but we didn’t want anything to hinder the celebration of our union. Now, we are getting married in Montego Bay, Jamaica and are planning the final details.
Since the first batch of invitations are null and void, I reached out to my friends at Basic Invite and asked for their help. I first learned of Basic Invite after they reached out to me to review their products and services. They generously gifted my fiancé and me with new invites. Basic Invite has tons of options for you to choose from and a variety of themes. My planner found a theme and designed an invitation that works great for our wedding. I am very happy with the new invitations and am excited that our guests will now have up-to-date information about our upcoming nuptials.
Why don’t you check them out for yourself? Here are some facts about Basic Invite:
- Almost Unlimited Colors – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once you select a design you can change the color of each element on the card to over 180 different color options. So, you can make sure the card is exactly how you want it – down to the littlest detail. This is what we feel sets us apart from almost any other online stationery company and is what we feel is our biggest draw.
- Custom Samples – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers the ability to order a printed sample of their actual invitation so they can see exactly how it will print as well as the paper quality before they ever have to place their final order.
- Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes – Basic Invite is just as colorful with our envelopes as we are with our invitations. Customers can choose from over 40 different colors when it comes to their envelopes so that they can make their invitation stand out even before it is opened. All of our envelopes are peel and seal so the envelopes can be quickly and securely closed.
- Over 1000 Wedding Invitation Sets – Each of our wedding invitations is part of a set. You can find everything from save the dates to wedding invitations and enclosure cards, wedding menus, wedding programs and even matching thank you cards!
- Free Address Collection Service – Use our free address collection service to request your addresses with just three simple steps. Share a link, collect addresses, and get free envelope printing.
- Free Wedding Websites – Our all-new wedding websites are completely customizable just like our wedding invitations! These wedding websites are mobile friendly and super easy to use. You can instantly upload all of your wedding details along with images and a map with directions which is super convenient for your guests. Choose from 180 custom colors and even choose a design to match your wedding invitation suite!
- Seal & Send Wedding Invitations – Our Seal & Send Wedding Invitations are an all-in-one wedding invitation with a tear-off RSVP postcard included! The Seal & Send lin is our newest collection and brides and LOVING them! Currently, we offer them in over 30 designs including our ever-popular foil options and like our other products are customizable. What’s extra special about our Seal & Sends is that guest’s addresses are printed on the front of each invitation which means no envelope necessary! All you have to do is share a link, collect guest addresses, and upload them onto your design, instantly. Once you receive your order all you have to do is add postage, fold your invites, and secure them with a sticker! Simple, easy, and super trendy.
- Keepsake Guest Books – Perfectly personalized wedding guest books are the perfect addition to your wedding day stationery. These customizable guest books have a ring hidden inside which allows them to lay perfectly flat for a classy and convenient look. With sophisticated designed pages it’s the perfect opportunity for your wedding guests to leave sweet words and well wishes.
- Wedding Coasters – Choose from over 90 professionally designed looks. Each design can be personalized instantly to match your wedding colors. And there are no color limitations which means you are free to make as many changes as you would like at no additional cost. Each coaster is printed using the latest print technology and on a premium 200lb matte cardstock. Thanks to this technology your coasters will have crisp, clean letters, photos, and graphics.
- They also just rolled out their new clear collection and seal & send invitations, added rose gold to our foil line, and introduced foil place cards and clear business cards!
Check them out on Social Media!
Social Media Links: @basicinvite